Workshop ‘Food to feel fitter’ is much appreciated
The workshop ‘Food to feel Fitter’ of COBALA | Good Care Feels Better was held on November 19th at The Field Kitchen on Amelisweerd estate near Utrecht. The workshop began with a tasty and healthy meal. Dr. Carla Peeters interactively made participants familiarized with the base effects of diet and lifestyle for a fit body.
With emphasis on questions like food combinations, food intolerances and many other questions. In the second half of the workshop the importance of vitamins and minerals and especially vitamin D was treated.
A score of 8.2
Afterwards, visitors could fill in their evaluation. The overall assessment of the workshop was 8.2 on a scale of 1 to 10.
Some quotes from visitors:
- Very informative and space for questions and interaction. Fascinating and Fun!
- All about diet and health in one afternoon, an absolute must!
- Nice base and practical tools, fine and inspiring environment.
- Lovely lunch and good balance between content and entertainment
- Increases the awareness of the impact of food on health as part of the “good life”
- A lot of wide information: invites you to read more and to experiment with food
The next workshop is scheduled for February 2017
In February 2017 COBALA organizes a new workshop with open enrollment themed vegetarian and vegan food. Healthier?
Keep an eye on the website or Facebook for the announcement. Would you like to keep track on our activities? We also organize workshops for companies in collaboration with kitchens that provide healthy organic meals.
Would you like more information, please contact us.